Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sutton is One Month!!

My, oh my, where does the time go? I wish I could ask God to make days longer and my babies grow slower. I may have said this before, but I am so grateful that I was given this advice when I was pregnant with Cohen....it was something like, "hold your babies all the time, don't ever wish they would be bigger, mobile, eat solid foods, etc. Enjoy each moment."
I think I do a good job of this. When both Cohen and Sutton wake up in the middle of the night, for feedings or bad dreams, I cherish the time. I know it won't last long and then Sutton won't wake up anymore at night, and I will miss it. Cohen rarely wakes up in the night, but when he does, I get a bit excited to go get him out of his crib and soothe him or cuddle him until he falls asleep.
I love it that Cohen still wants to hold my hand whenever he goes up and down stairs. I get to hold Sutton much less than I got to hold Cohen, but I wear him in a sling a lot. He loves it, and so do I.
Cohen still loves his little brother. If I put Co in the car before Sutton, he says, "baby, baby" as if he is reminding me to get Sutton.
I will admit though, I think the first month is my least favorite stage of having a baby. They don't show any personality. Sutton has started purposefully smiling now, and I LOVE it!

We still aren't sure who he looks like. Not Cohen or Chad.
Maybe me

Cohen wants to hold his brother sometimes. He doesn't support
his head well yet:)



No comments:

Post a Comment