Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pumpkin Patch!

We had a day yesterday to remember forever! (We also had one of these days on Saturday too at the
Granny White Fall Fest). But, anyways, I took the boys to Gentry's farm where we met my parents for a fun morning. The weather was perfect as were Cohen and Sutton. Sutton slept the whole time. Cohen was so busy exploring all there was to do at the pumpkin patch.

Sporting the Frankenstein shirt I made for him


Snoozing through the pumpkin patch, wearing the hat I made.

"Why can't I pet the goats, Mommy?"


His face after eating a lemon. He loves to eat lemons and make
funny faces.
He LOVES animals as I have said before, so he was quite confused when he was not allowed to feed or pet the goats because there was a sign on their cage that said to keep away. He stood outside the fence and "talked" to them instead. He loved all the pumpkins, but calls them "bumpunks" instead. So funny!
I so enjoyed watching my sweet boy play and have so much fun, all while sipping a pumpkin spice latte!

No comments:

Post a Comment