Thursday, June 7, 2012

Birthday Party Fun!

Cohen's friend Ethan turned 3 on Saturday and we were invited to his fabulous birthday party.  We met all the other friends at the Fire Station.  The firemen gave each boy a fireman's hat. Then the boys were free to explore the fire trucks and climb into the driver's seat.  Ethan evan rang the bell on the firetruck! It was such a great party.


Cohen is such a handsome boy!

He was totally mesmerized by the trucks.


He even let Sutton help him drive.


It was impossible to get all the kids to look at the camera.

Happy Birthday, Ethan! What a great party!!

After the fire station, we went to Ethan's house and the boys played on a bounce house, ate hot dogs and cupcakes.  Sutton even grabbed my cupcake out of my hand and took a big bite.  We had a great time.  However, it would have been MUCH better if Chad were there because I had to carry a screaming, fighting Cohen out of the party under my arm because he did NOT want to leave.  Along with Sutton.  I felt like I was wrestling a 35 pound alligator!  Chad had an excuse though...his great friend's wedding reception was at the same time as the party.
I felt a little less embarrassed about my tantrum-throwing toddler when Ethan's mommy told me that a few other kids had to be carried out of the party screaming too:)
Thanks, Andersons, for giving us such great memories! We love you!

Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming! It means a lot to Ethan:) Can't believe you got such great shots at the firestation while having both boys! I could hardly keep up with Ethan!

    ReplyDelete