Friday, March 1, 2013

Crazy Child of Mine

I took the boys to the church down the street (where we also attend often) to play on their playground. It is fenced in and we were the only ones there. It was so much fun.
But....as soon as we got there Cohen went down one of the slides right into a puddle. I didn't see this happen, but he comes waddling over to me saying his pants are wet. Sure enough, they were saturated from top to bottom in the back. I told him he would have to keep them on, take them off and play with no pants, or we would have to go home.
He chose to take them off...it was 60-something degrees Monday. He played for almost an hour with no pants.
Crazy boy!

 
What a fun day! This one is one for the memory books!
I am so blessed to have been choosen to be these boys mother.


No comments:

Post a Comment