Thursday, April 5, 2012

Family Pictures

We had Cohen's 2 year and Sutton's 6 month pictures taken last weekend. My fabulous sister-in-law normally  takes our pictures but she is such an amazing photographer that she is always booked with either weddings or family shoots that it's difficult for us to coordinate our schedules. So...our friend and neighbor Tiffany Sharpe took some great pictures. You can find her, or my sister in law Mollie Cochrane on Facebook:)


In all of our family pictures someone was either having a meltdown or closing their eyes:/

This makes me smile!





Daddy and his baby boy!

Daddy and his big boy!
Chad looks super "studly" in this picture!


Hahaha!!!
I am SO glad I am not the type to pay several hundred dollars for pictures of my kids. Why? Because since Cohen has turned 2, the camera-loving, cooperative child has vanished and has been replaced with a tantrum-throwing toddler. Tiffany was a trooper because Cohen did not want to cooperate AT ALL, yet she still got a few smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment