Tuesday, January 7, 2014

New Year, New Me?

I am disappointed in my fitness level for 2013. I was the least physically active I have EVER been. 
I blame it on a busy work schedule, little sleep, and two, time-consuming toddler boys. I resolved to get myself in shape this year. So I started Crossfit. 
I did my first class tonight and let's say, I'm terrified of the intensity of Crossfit.
I'm so out of shape that I'm sure I'll be in excruciating pain and unable to walk for days! And I am sure I'll faint and throw up sometime in the next month of classes. I'm promising to give it a month to see if it's for me or not. 
I took my measurements tonight to see where I am. 
C- 34
W- 26.5
H- 36
Wt- 117
I'm not necessarily expecting to loose inches or weight...I'm not sure what to expect. I just wanted to see how my body changes in 4 weeks.
 
I'd love to have someone join me twice a week.
Anyone interested?....


No comments:

Post a Comment